How I Can Help
My goal is to educate, support and guide families through the process of
selecting the right living situation for their loved ones. My experience has allowed me to tour numerous Residential Care Facilities throughout the area, including large assisted living communities, small board & care homes and communities specializing in dementia care. I evaluate them for staffing, safety, cleanliness, cost, food quality, size, and many other factors that are important to my clients and mandated by the State of California. This saves my clients time and energy and helps to eliminate stress. Additionally, I personally escort my clients on tours of communities that match their needs, and coordinate the transition by helping them complete the required paperwork. I can also help locate other service providers necessary in the transition, such as movers, attorneys, realtors, etc.
1. I answer all my phone calls personally.
If I miss your call I promise to respond as soon as possible.
2. I will listen carefully to your needs and work with you to set the parameters for selecting the right care home.
3. I will meet with your loved one to assess their medical and social needs and help you understand all the available options.
4. I will maintain the highest professional standards and act with honesty and integrity.
5. I will personally escort you to licensed communities that match your needs and introduce you to the owner or administrator.
6. I will help you complete the necessary paperwork and help you with any questions you may have.
7. My service is free to seniors and their families looking for Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly.